Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Time to start grilling Pork chops are marinated so the chops are juicy, and flavorful when they are grilled. Then serve these pork chops with your favorite salad for a perfect quick weeknight meal for any summer evening.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs brown sugar, packed
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wash chops and pat dry, place in a large food storage bag. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chops and close the bag, turning to coat the pork chops. Then refrigerate the chops for at least 2 but no more than 6 hours, remember to turn occasionally.
- Grill the chops over high heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until the chops register about 160° on an instant read thermometer.
Mixed Green Salad w/ Lemon Vinaigrette
My patio lettuce garden is under way.. Hint just clip the lettuce do not pull out so that it continues to grow all season long..
This salad can go with anything but I just love how citrus lifts the taste of the pork.
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1-cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or whole
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, and fine sea salt, whisking until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the dressing is well blended. Season with fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- If desired, whisk in the remaining oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly.
Dinner is served!
*DO AHEAD: The vinaigrette can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, in an airtight container, up to 3 days.