1) Start preparation, mince garlic, quarter mushrooms. Peel and cuts carrots into sticks, strip rosemary from the sprig, and remove chorizo from its casing.
2) Rinse and pat dry chicken with paper towel, season both sides of meat with salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Sear the thighs about 3 minutes on each side until browned, remove and set aside. Add the chorizo cooking and breaking apart while you are cooking it for about 3-4 minutes, then add garlic cook an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
4) While chicken cooks, cut potatoes into cubes place them into a pot of cold water, add a generous pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the carrots and cook another 3-4 minutes until the potatoes are pierced easily, and carrots are crisp tender, then drain.
5) Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat add 2 teaspoon olive oil and add potatoes and rosemary. Cook toss occasionally until crispy, add carrots pan to heat through.
6) Serve chicken with the potatoes and carrots on the side, and pour some of the chorizo tomato sauce on top. Enjoy.