I know it may sound crazy, but growing up in this house the laughter the tears, the arguments center around a kitchen table. Some of the best stories have always centered around food. Maybe here might be the best place to share some of them.
As I sit here on this dreary Saturday morning going through old and new recipes I find some inner peace. Not sure if anyone would understand that, well maybe I inherited that from my grandmother.
Though I have to admit my mother , who hates to cook, does love looking at the recipes and pointing them out to me. Oh yeah wait I do love to cook! That said mom is doing better of late we have been planning a weekly menu (not easy with her and my very picky brother) and having recipes at hand. Mom has been doing great and the food fabulous!
I guess today I have come to realize the buzz can be what ever seems to be buzzing around my brain at moment. That said, been talking so much lately about that I thought I would end today with some recipes for our four-legged friends.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With nonstick cooking spray generously spray a jumbo 6 muffin tin, or a standard 12 muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Fill each muffin cup with the mixture, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes or until well browned.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.Then turn the dough out and knead until thoroughly blended.
- Divide into 6 parts. Roll each into a log. Wrap loosely in wax paper. Place roll in refrigerator until it hardens up about an hour (at this point you may choose to freeze as many of the rolls you like.)
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into 1/2 thick slices, like slice and bake cookies (or when needed, thaw). Place cookies on an ungreased cookie pan. Bake about 12 minutes. Makes 6-8 cookies per roll.
|Always the inspiration behind anything canine I do!|